• Our services protect you while providing a caring staff to help
• We background check all employees
• Supervision is included in our fees
• We’re on call at all times
• We pay all payroll taxes
• We have worker’s compensation and liability insurance
• We employ, screen, supervise, and train our staff
• We work with long-term care insurance payers
Welcoming a caregiver into your home is always an easy transition when you work with Abundant Personal Care Services.
We always make sure you or your loved one is provided with the best quality care possible.
No matter what, you or your loved one’s quality of life is always our primary concern.
Abundant Personal care Services provides sleepover services at the rate of $195.00 for 10 hours. You or your loved one can determine the actual hours of preference.
The sleepover rate is contingent upon:
• Abundant Personal care Services staff shall be called upon no more than two times during sleeping hours
• The client will make available a bed and bedding available for caregiver
• The caregiver will assist with basic PM and AM care but will not be engaged in other caregiver responsibilities such as assisted transportation, shopping, light housekeeping, meal preparation, or medical assistance.
If the above contingencies are breached as determined by the assigned caregiver and their documentation, the full service rate of $25.00/hour will
For those who are mentally and physically able to perform some activities of daily living and are able to safely be alone for sleep and a portion of the day. Examples include early stage dementia, surgery recovery, stroke recovery, post-operative care, and cancer treatment.
• 6 hours of care during daytime - $150.00/day (can be arranged in any combination of one 2 hour and one 4 hour block between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM)
• Active caregiving – meal planning, preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, transportation, shopping, personal hygiene assistance
• Additional hours are $25/hour
• MedTime unit - an automated medication dispensing system - is free after 1 month of service (includes instructions, unit must be purchased for $300.00 if 1 month of service is not provided at client’s request
• Waived LTC insurance
You’re offered assisted transportation services through Abundant Personal Care Services.
Caregivers may transport you as parts of other plans or they may be employed to transport on a needed basis as well.
• Caregivers assist the client in dressing and preparing for their appointment(s).
• The client is assisted from their home to the car by caregiver. The caregiver will stay with the client and take notes of medical appointment instructions.
• If necessary, lab studies will be arranged as well as medication pick-up.
• Any errands or social needs the client has can be carried out. Caregivers will observe client's tolerance to activities.
• Ramp-vans are offered depending on availability.
• Preparation for a light meal and assistance in bringing in mail will be completed before caregiver leaves. Cost - $25.00 per hour plus mileage. 2 hour minimum.
Adverse reactions to legal drugs are a leading cause of death in the United States. People who do take medications often times don’t even take them at their recommended times, and instead take them all out once. Taking a stronger dose all at once can harm the patient.
Pills are expensive, and when their directions are not followed and are taken improperly, you waste money. Abundant Personal Care Services offers an innovative program to help you or your loved one take their medications effectively. We assign a pharmacy tech or supervisor to fill and refill a Mediset or MedTimer unit on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly schedule. Communications between pharmacy and physician’s office, and shopping list are provided (shopping it left to the client, their family, or caregiver).
With us, you will:
• protect your medication investment
• prevent hospitalization
• improve compliance
• improve quality of life
Abundant Personal Care Services provides caregivers and companions under private arrangements throughout Monterey County. If you’re looking for employment as a caregiver, or need a caregiver to assist you or a loved one, we can help.
• Help with bathing, meals, housekeeping, shopping, or other activities of daily living
• Support at home before or after inpatient or outpatient procedures following a stroke, fracture, or heart attack
• Assistance with medications or fall prevention
• Assisted transportation and accompaniment to appointments
• And more
It doesn’t matter whether it’s for our independent living, assisted transportation, medication management, sleep over, or family services programs, you can make arrangements with Abundant Personal Care Services to care for you or your loved one.
Please contact us today to create your care plan.
We proudly serve Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito counties.
With our help, you can find the assistance you need to improve quality of life. We’ll always do our best to provide you with the best caregiving services possible!
Our caregivers are trained, king, thoughtful, and culturally competent. The selected caregivers have specifically asked to work with children and adults with special needs.
Our family services caregivers:
• Have completed a background check and behavioral profile
• Are CPR and first-aide certified
• Participate in initial and ongoing training for physical and mental health needs of children and adults
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Have passed TB screening
• Are available 24/7 (caregivers and management team) to families
• Bilingual staff available upon request
• Pet friendly
• Strictly adhere to confidentiality
• Are familiar with Elder and Child Protective Services Reporting Laws
• Can provide medication reminders for children and adults
• Complete charting of all visits and services provided
• Work as a team to provide your family with the best possible care
Abundant Personal Care Services is a member of several organizations and has protective insurance coverage.
Abundant Personal Care Services’ notable affiliations and coverage include:
• CAHSAH Certified as a Home Care Aide Organization
• Member of the National Private Duty Association (NAHC)
• Member of the Better Business Bureau
• Employee Dishonesty Bond
• General and Professional Liability Insurance coverage