Family Centered Respite Care Program
Available now to provide assistance to special needs families.
Our staff is trained, kind, thoughtful, and culturally competent. Selected caregivers have specifically expressed a desire to work with children and adults with special needs.
- Have passed a background check.
- Complete a Behavioral Profile as part of the hiring process.
- Are CPR and First Aide Certified.
- Participate in Initial and on-going training for physical and mental health needs of children and adults.
- Have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Have passed TB screening
- Services available 24/7.
- Management Team on-call 24/7
- Bilingual staff available on request
- Animal friendly
- Strict adherence to confidentiality
- Familiar with Elder and Child Protective Services Reporting Laws
- Can provide medication reminders
- Complete charting of all visits and services provided.
- Work as a team to provide the best possible care.
- CAHSAH Certified as a Home Care Aide Organization
- Member of the National Private Duty Association (NAHC)
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Employee Dishonesty Bond
- General and Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Transportation, including ramp-van, offered depending on availability
||11 Sandpiper Court
Seaside, California 93955
(831) 444-9500 Salinas area
(831) 626-9500 Monterey area
Since September 2009
Copyright © 2005-2011, Abundant Personal Care Services. All Rights Reserved.